- On the 1st day of each session, please arrive at BCISC a 1/2 hour prior to class time.
- The 1st day of each session is for on-ice class
- All sessions include skate rental and US Figure Skating Basic Skills Package.
- Snowplow Sam sessions are for ages 3-6. All other sessions are available to ages 6 and up.
- No make-up classes.
- No new students will be accepted after 2 classes.
- Classes always begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Each class will consist of a 1/2 hour of instruction and a 1/2 hour of practice.
- It is important for the student to practice as much as possible. Remember… the more practice the quicker the progress.
- Helmets are required for ages 6 and under.
- Your equipment is most important. When fitting
skates make sure the boots are as snug to your feet as possible. Usually the same size as your street shoes will be fine.
- Always talk to your skating instructor before investing in ice skates. Proper skates will make your skating more enjoyable.
- Pants or slacks you can move freely in, such as “warmups” will be helpful.
- A warm sweater and a light-weight jacket are
necessary. For beginner skaters, gloves or mittens and a hat are necessary for protection.
Our Professional Staff make the Learn to Skate program a fun filled experience that your child will love!!!!